Here ends this morning's walk!

Once again my crazy intrepid neighbour suggested we donned the wet weather gear and took the dogs out - for the first time in a long while (due to the sun's guest appearance yesterday) my wets were actually dry when I put them on (you see it's not all doom and gloom).
I also had the 'brilliant' idea of encasing my feet in poo bags - unused ones - as even my trusty Berghaus boots aren't up to continuous submergence in flood meadows and I'm starting to get trench foot.
We were heading for the rubbish and re-cycling facilities on Ferry Meadows just outside of Peterborough (hence the back packs).
 That's our gate to the right. That'll be plan B then.
More and more of our choices are being 'cut off' but, as long as our access to the village stays OK we'll be fine for another week - after that we are going to have to find some kind of water supply. Does anyone have any spare waders?